1st Trimester

pain when sneezing

i just found out i'm pregnant (only 4 weeks) and i just sneezed & had a pain in my lower abdomen which made me really worry. it felt like a streching. is this normal?

Re: pain when sneezing

• OMG, I did that today. I am 8 weeks and it happened last week and it hurt when I sneezed, but then it was over. Today it hurt like heck and I still feel it throbbing here and there. I think it's OK. But if ever you are worried, you can cal your OB and ask.
  • I'm 9 weeks, and have had a crampy feeling in my left lower abdomen every time I've sneezed since week 4.  I've gotten so used to it that every time I sneeze, my hand automatically lightly presses on my abdomen. Normal if it's just that light crampy or stretching feeling. 
    Married my best friend January 3, 2004. Elizabeth Ruth born October 25, 2011.
  • Loading the player...
  • gotta love that pain! it is normal, and its here till the end! its the stretching of ligaments etc...i had it the other day, almost brought tears...i was quickly reminded of this symptom :-)
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yes I get it too.Yesterday was really bad. I am glad I am not the only one who has this and asks this question!! Does anyone know if it ever goes away??

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• I'm so glad you posted this.  The same things happens to me but I didn't want to mention it to my husband for fear he would think I'm even more of a hypochondriac.  There is definitely pain everytime I sneeze!  Best wishes to all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"