May 2011 Moms

BH question...

When you ladies get Braxton Hicks, does baby move much or at all during the contraction? And also, do you find it a little more difficult to catch a full breath when they happen? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BH question...

• It seems as if it's more difficult to feel her moving because my uterus is so tight, but I sometimes still feel her.  Lately, BH have made it more difficult for me to breathe; they've just gotten more uncomfortable in general.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • My baby doesn't move during the actual contraction but usually moves a bunch afterwards.  I'm sure he doesn't like being squeezed like that!  I haven't noticed it being hard to breathe...just uncomfortable.
  • Loading the player...
  • He usually sits pretty still during the BH, and helps me to kick it off afterwards.  In the past few weeks, I have felt breaths be harder to take - they are getting much stronger. 
  • I can feel him flailing away when he feels the contraction...I'm sure that he feels like he's being squished because he kicks like crazy.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • no - she does not move as much.  usually right afterwards.  yes - hard to breathe when they are bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't really feel him when I'm having a BH contraction. It's just very tight and uncomfortable and I immediately have to pee after. Sorry for the TMI.
  • Definitely harder to breathe during BH contractions... I don't feel her move during BH either

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"