3rd Trimester

pip: I am bigger now than when I went to deliver DS1

I just took out pictures from DS1 and I'm bigger now, with 7 weeks left.  It's insane. 

DS1 38 weeks

DS2 33 weeks

wdyt?  I feel bigger...not sure if it is reality after looking at the pics. 

Re: pip: I am bigger now than when I went to deliver DS1

• Looks pretty close, are those the same pjs? Lol, that's getting good use out of them! :)
  • I feel bigger now then when I delivered DS. I also showed a lot quicker with this one too.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You were fuller on top and above your belly button with your DS at that point. You still have growing room IMO before you're bigger this time around.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • I am bigger now than when I delivered DD too. I actually weigh 12 lbs more now than when I delivered her too. Don't know if it's b/c it's a boy or b/c I have not been working out at all this pg, and I walked with DD, or if it's just normal for 2nd pg.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageHallil:
    Looks pretty close, are those the same pjs? Lol, that's getting good use out of them! :)
    yes, same shorts.  I've actually had them for over 10 years. Coincidentally I'm also wearing pink  underwear as I was in 2007. 
  • I swear I'm just as big now as I was at 8 months with my first...Idk how my poor tummy is going to handle getting any bigger. Thus far, I've avoided any extra stretch marks, and I've been working out and eating right...but my belly...it just keeps GROWING.

Annoyingly enough...my breasts have shrunk a great deal...-.- The one thing I was looking forward to the most about my pregnancy...getting something resembling breasts...and then...POOF...they completely vanish. Perhaps they have disappeared into my giant belly. Lmao.

• They're close but you definitely have a little bit left to go before they're the same!

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • i think they are close but you are definitely bigger in the first picture, the one from 38 weeks than the 2nd picture of 33 weeks.  i would say in a few weeks they will be the same.  

with this baby i'm carrying higher, which you would would be the opposite because the muscles wouldn't be as tight and it would cause me to carry lower. 

• They are very close!

I'm in the exact same boat - currently 33 wks & bigger now than with DD at 38 wks when she was delivered.  I'm hoping its just because its a boy this time.

• imageforensicmama:
    You were fuller on top and above your belly button with your DS at that point. You still have growing room IMO before you're bigger this time around.
    ITA. But at first glance you look pretty similar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• I think you look a little bit smaller. 

I posted last week that at 32 weeks I was as big as I was at 38 weeks with DS.  He was born at 39w1d.  Ugh.  I'm seriously so uncomfortable.  I can't imagine another 7 weeks.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"