September 2011 Moms

bleeding update *sorry so late**

**Thank you to all you ladies who reassured me that it was nothing serious. That really meant alot to me and helped me to relax and keep positive thoughts** 

So I saw my OB on Monday bc I started bleeding off and on over the previous weekend. She did an u/s and the baby is just fine and moving around, with a heart rate of 154. After she said that my placenta looks good and so does baby I asked if she knew what was causing the bleeding. She said that it was a small subchorionic hemorage and that it was so small that it would more than likely clear up soon. She did a pelvic exam and got out the old, brown blood and I have not had any more spotting or bleeding since then *phew* What a relief!

I also asked if she could tell the sex and she said that her guess is a BOY! But baby wasn't cooperating since we were interrupting nap time so she said that she would get a better look at my next appt on April 6th. I can't wait!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bleeding update *sorry so late**

• Thats good that everything is fine with baby. :) I had that scare too, had the same thing, just a small hemorage. Yay for happy and healthly babies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevbelanger:

Thats good that everything is fine with baby. :) I had that scare too, had the same thing, just a small hemorage. Yay for happy and healthly babies!

Same here  I had a very scary trip to the ER a couple weeks ago.  I was told the same thing.  I'm glad everything is fine with the baby.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm happy to hear eveything is good with sweet baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What great news! So glad everything is ok. : )
    "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." Married 9.24.2005 DS born 5.2.2007 DD born 8.26.2011 imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"