Babies: 3 - 6 Months

CherryStarburst

I love, love, love that picture of Katy sleeping on you. How old was she there?

She is just gorgeous!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!

Re: CherryStarburst

• Aww, thank you! It was actually only a couple weeks ago. We were on a family outing and she fell asleep in the ergo. They look so sweet sleeping :) ... oh and my sister crocheted that hat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekirky05:
    Just butting in to say that it is just precious!!

andplusalso I got your facebook FR  ACCEPTED BISH! Love that hat :D the color is so pretty!

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol - I just posted this same thing in the WYR post!  Perhaps not the most appropriate place. Embarrassed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageLadyDelilah:

imagekirky05:

andplusalso I got your facebook FR  ACCEPTED BISH! Love that hat :D the color is so pretty!

And thanks erybody...I'm feeling the love tonight! .... ananke :I was going to say something about that but thought I'd be nice, haha :D
  • imageCherryStarburst:
    imageLadyDelilah:

imagekirky05:

And thanks erybody...I'm feeling the love tonight! .... ananke :I was going to say something about that but thought I'd be nice, haha :D

I didn't even think about it until I'd already posted.  Oops!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageAnanke:
    imageCherryStarburst:
    imageLadyDelilah:

imagekirky05:

I didn't even think about it until I'd already posted.  Oops!

I thought it was funny! Really! She looked way too angelic to be in that thread at LO, hahaha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"