Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Since you ladies seem to know what you're talking about-

Just flipping through the UO's. I wanna know, what is the safest car seat out there- per consumer reports, etc?

I told DH to keep an eye out for a Britax Marathon 70, but I want to know, is there a safer seat? If so, I want that one. 

Edit- I meant marathon 70. meh. 

Re: Since you ladies seem to know what you're talking about-

• In the > 40 lb. convertible seat category, the highest rated one is the Evenflo Triumph Advance (70 out of 100 points). The Britax Marathon 50 is middle of the road (60 points). The lowest rated one is the Sunshine Kids Radian (42 points).

What concerns me about a few brands is the sheer number of recalls (particularly Dorel [Cosco, Eddie Bauer]):

https://www.carseat.org/Recalls/179NP.pdf

Granted, some of the recalls are minor, and some of them are from several years ago, but a solid, trustworthy record is important to me. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• imagekirky05:
    I went with the Britax Roundabout because it has high safety ratings and it will fit in our little peanut of a compact car!

ok, so, different subject, but congrats on your pregnancy. i'm hardly ever on here anymore, but i noticed the ticker. i hope you're feeling well! 

• Loading the player...
  • We have the britax boulevard, because it had a high safety rating and DH was in awe of its awesomeness
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekirky05:
    I went with the Britax Roundabout because it has high safety ratings and it will fit in our little peanut of a compact car!

We looked at this one too

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"