3rd Trimester

Nesting...

I got really anxious today about my closet... I had to clean it out... this led to cleaning up laundry room to make room for things stored in closet... which led to me over doing it, now sore and tired.... with a ton of crap everywhere that IDK what to do with and more anxiety just looking at it... ugh, why couldn't I just leave it alone?
BabyName Ticker

Re: Nesting...

• I knew I was showing signs of nesting already because lately I want to tidy things up, dust, do the laundry, clean the bathroom, vaccum...lol-its crazy..then to end up all sore especially my back

LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE. BabyFetus Tickerpregnancy calendar
  • It sucks, lol... I felt like I had to do it, now I just have a big old mess... at least urs sounds productive :P mine makes no sense.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am such a goof about organization, anyway.. So, every time I tell DH I am reorganizing or building/repairing something I say "I must be nesting, honey" he responds "Babe, You have been nesting since the day I met you...."  hahaha...
  • Ah the joys of nesting. So far I have cleaned up the master bedroom closet, rearranged one of the kitchen cabinets so the bottles could have a storage place. Also I have cleaned all the bathrooms, kitchen and DS and our bedrooms from top to bottom. DD better come soon.......
    PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"