1st Trimester

2nd scan tomorrow...SO nervous!

Just needed to vent to someone since hubby and I are waiting to tell the family after tomorrow's appointment (since we had a loss before). I had my first u/s last Friday at 5 weeks, 1 day, where I saw 2 sacs (yes, twins!). Tomorrow we're supposed to be able to hear heartbeats. I am scared to death about it... I keep worrying about it. I'm hoping this is normal...

I tell myself that I haven't had major cramps, pains, or bleeding, so that everything must be fine, but I am so scared! Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2nd scan tomorrow...SO nervous!

• Good Luck!!!!! I still have to wait another week for my first u/s. They do them at 6wks.

I'm sure everything is great, if you weren't concerned then you should be worried;) Taking care of baby, we can't pass off to DH yet;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"