June 2011 Moms

birthday gift

ok so my birthday is on the 6 and dh asked what i want for my b-day and normally i would say to go shopping for clothes but im not gunna go buy mat clothes for my b-day and i cant say a margarita lol but i cant for the life of me think of anything any ideas ladies?(and i dont wear much jewelry)

Re: birthday gift

• Maybe a nice spa package. Think pedi, mani, massage and facial or whatever you prefer. I would love to get a nice relaxing day for my birthday its what im going to ask for for my birthday especially since its a few weeks after my edd so I think it would just be nice to have a few hours to myself.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebrandx725:
    Maybe a nice spa package. Think pedi, mani, massage and facial or whatever you prefer. I would love to get a nice relaxing day for my birthday its what im going to ask for for my birthday especially since its a few weeks after my edd so I think it would just be nice to have a few hours to myself.

That is exactly what I was going to say! Mani, pedi and/or a prenatal massage, maybe? Or something along those lines!  Or maybe dinner and a movie together? Or... chore redemption? (He has to do xx loads of laundry or dishes or something? lol)

Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebrandx725:
    Maybe a nice spa package. Think pedi, mani, massage and facial or whatever you prefer. I would love to get a nice relaxing day for my birthday its what im going to ask for for my birthday especially since its a few weeks after my edd so I think it would just be nice to have a few hours to myself.

Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebrandx725:

Yes

• imagebrandx725:

MH bought me a gift certificate to a spa for my birthday and it was the best present I ever got. I splurged it all on a long maternity massage, then spent a few hours in the mist room with cucumbers on my eyes and aromatherapy towels around my neck. I couldn't use the steam room or jacuzzi, but I did soak my feet. Plus all the yummy juices and fruit I could want, and free hair products and lotions to make myself pretty before leaving. It was great!

• imageJuneBugsMommy:

imagebrandx725:

Yes

This...or I told DH to put money in an account to get started paying for what I assume will be a much needed boob lift a few years down the road.

• All I want for my April b-day is a nice prenatal massage :)

And I'm also thinking about a new camera....  

• GREAT idea on the spa ladies!!!!! completely didnt think about that! and it would be much needed!.....lol now what to tell my mom who just asked the same question 15 min ago lol(this prego brain has me where my mind might as well be blank)
  • A massage!  I had one last weekend and it was awesome!!!!

I could also use a cut and color! 

• spa from the Hubby and maby some nice make up and perfume from Mum, that way you can have a nice relaxing day then get a little dressed up and go for dinner on the evening also after you have LO you can team up the make up with a brand new killer outfit get ya hair done and go out feeling Fabulous...... Sorry just made a list of what i want to do :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mine is on the 20th. I told DH I just wanted cash to go clothes shopping for summer after the bay gets here.
  • imageAprilLynn09:
    mine is on the 20th. I told DH I just wanted cash to go clothes shopping for summer after the bay gets here.
    lol i wish i could do that but i would end up spending it on baby stuff most likely  and i have already been told that im not allowed anything baby for MY birthday lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"