Toddlers: 24 Months+

Anyone else have a toddler who loves to clean?

DD constantly wants to dust and sweep. I just wish she'd want to pick up after herself too.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else have a toddler who loves to clean?

• LOL- my first thought was 'you need to put an AW infront of that title.'  Yeah, my 3 love all the tools and gadgets that go along with cleaning, but sing the clean up song after a boisterous play session with blocks, and suddenly crickets chirp.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLoveEeyore:
    LOL- my first thought was 'you need to put an AW infront of that title.'  Yeah, my 3 love all the tools and gadgets that go along with cleaning, but sing the clean up song after a boisterous play session with blocks, and suddenly crickets chirp.

DD is like this too.  She doesn't care if her toys are all over the place, but spill some water or food or something and she declares it messy and will get a towel to clean it up.  She also cleans her hands and face (and sometimes the table) with a wipe after eating when we give it to her.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DS loves to clean.  He's a great helper.  He loves to wipe down DDs high chair, dust, sweep. He especially loves to wipe down the stairs.  It's cute until he squirts half the bottle of Mr. Clean on the fridge.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD's favourite thing to do is the dishes. :P She loves washing them in the sink, putting them in the dishwasher and putting the clean ones away. She also loves to sweep and help with the laundry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD loves to use her wipes to clean her toys.  She also uses a little broom that my mom bought her.  Not sure where she got the sweeping fascination from because I HATE to sweep.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Riley ~ 08/18/2008 natural m/c 9/7/07 missed m/c 8/1/11 d&c 8/18/11
  • Don't hate me but our daughter loves to clean!    She gets it from me - I'm OCD about cleaning.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I don't know where she gets it. If she gets her hands on a kleenex or baby wipe, she proceeds to wipe down EVERY surface with it. "TCs cleanin'!!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"