Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Book about going on the potty?

We are starting to get DS used to the idea of going on the potty.  He's peed twice and pooped on it once. 

I'm thinking maybe a cute book about going on the potty might motivate him more.  Any suggestions?  We don't have a bookstore near here so I have to order online and it's hard to pick if you can't go through and see what's nice.

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Book about going on the potty?

• My mom bought DD one for Christmas (don't know why she was 9 months old then) but it was a Fischer Price potty book. I'm not at home so I can't give you the name but I know for sure it was fischer price.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My mom bought me "Potty" by Leslie Patricelli.  I haven't started on the potty training yet, but my LO enjoys flipping through it.  It's pretty basic and colorful.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSophiebelle84:
    My mom bought me "Potty" by Leslie Patricelli.  I haven't started on the potty training yet, but my LO enjoys flipping through it.  It's pretty basic and colorful.

Ds totally loves Patricelli's Potty.

• We have an elmo one that has the different buttons on the sides that make noises. My kids love elmo so they totally get into it. it is cute, I think... talks about letting an adult know, using hte t/p, flushing and then washing hands and getting to wear big kid undies. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"