April 2011 Moms

NBR - Grey's

I am not liking the singing.... thoughts from others??

Re: NBR - Grey's

• GHBEAGHBEA member
    I only saw the first few mins before the singing started.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ditto. Me thinks they stinks! I wanna know what they were thinking when they came up with this idea. Music event sounded normal, this is more like a musical which I love, but not for greys anatomy
  • Loading the player...
  • I am enjoying it, but I would prefer a normal episode. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not liking it at all! Dh hates it more lol
  • lol - seriously - it would be better if they didn't come every few minutes! and yes, DH isn't here, otherwise he would probably tell me I can watch it online tomorrow....haha
  • image-WillsGirl-:
    Not liking it at all! Dh hates it more lol

Yeah my DH put his headphones on as soon as I said it was a musical episode. Normally he will just kind of watch it while on the computer.  

• I'm not liking it at all, but I am too sucked into this damn storyline. Confused
    Photobucket
  • DH just got home and asked if this was the new GLEE. I of course LOL'd since he doesn't like that show either. DD just saw the baby come out and asked where her baby kitty was? I really hope she doesn't think I'll be pushing out a baby kitty soon. Haha.
  • imageEJensify:
    I'm not liking it at all, but I am too sucked into this damn storyline. Confused

Me too!  I love my Grey's.  I just wish they hadn't done the singing with this episode.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It was lame and a total waste of an episode.  Very bad idea!

• yeah, I really felt like the storyline was less dramatic because of the crazy singing!
  • Yeah... intense story line tonight that was ruined by the weird singing.  Callie has a GREAT voice, but this is just weird!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I agree,  This could have been a pretty great episode, the singing made it kinda bad actually. 

I was surprised at Callie singing, she does have a good voice.  Coulda done without Hunt singing though.  LOL

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imaged925marie:

I agree,  This could have been a pretty great episode, the singing made it kinda bad actually. 

I was surprised at Callie singing, she does have a good voice.  Coulda done without Hunt singing though.  LOL

The actress who plays Callie is a Tony award winning Broadway actress.  I haven't watched yet, but I TIVO'd it for tomorrow. 

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • I'm watching it now and have tears just streaming down my face. I agree that the music wasn't the best idea, but I'm still sucked it to it like PP said. 
  • I was not happy with the show.  I usually like Greys but I thought last nights episode as a stretch.  I mean seriously how do you go through a car window like that 23 weeks pregnant and both you and the baby are completely fine.  Give me a break!

•  I could have tolerated it if only Callie was singing as an "out of body experience" - but watching the entire OR sing while operating was too too much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"