Success after IF

Leaving J for the first time tomorrow..

I am going to NYC for a girls weekend!  Well that is if the snow holds out and I actually can make my flight!

..but anyway. My BFF from highschool is having her wedding shower and I am staying w my old college roomate. I am going for the weekend and my MIL is flying in from Boston to sit for Jake.  DH has to work all weekend for Marlins Openining weekend.

The crazy thing is that I keep thinking about what if the plane crashes. Or what if he wakes up in the middle of the night and only wants me and I am not there? I am soo not a worrier but I have never left him or been away from him for longer then a few hours..I know he will be fine..but I am still freaking out!

I also have to go upstairs and dig out some winter cloths!!

Re: Leaving J for the first time tomorrow..

• It will be okay!!!

Have a great weekend!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aw!!! Have fun!! You are going to have a blast! He's in great hands :). Can't wait to hear all about it!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not gonna lie, I would feel the same way too. But I am sure he will be fine, have a great time!!!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"