Parenting
Options

Here's a good one (C&P)

On Multiples board.... 

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/51330875.aspx

Um, if your husband has been basically unemployed (quit to start own co.) since 11/09......you already have 4 kids, then get pregnant again WITHOUT steady income?!?! 

Now mom has a possible job opportunity and will turn it down if she can't take the kids with her?  

I can't help it - I'm judging.  Dad better get his arse up and get a stocker job or something.  

Re: Here's a good one (C&P)

• Options

She lost me at "give it to God."

Then I wanted to punch her in the face at "I didn't have kids to send them to daycare."

Thundercvnt.  Seriously.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • Options
    No job lets you take your gaggle of kids with you. So, she'll stay unemployed. Sad, honestly.
    DD 7.28.06 * DS 3.29.10

Christmas 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure glad I don't live in WA. Nice to know where their tax dollars are going in that state.
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    her H quit to start a business but is collecting unemployment?  Hmm
    Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • Options

imageKapalua:
    her H quit to start a business but is collecting unemployment?  Hmm

This, seriously.

imageimage Ashley Sawtelle Photography
  • Options

I judge.  Cute kids.  It is a shame they are being raised by people without the ability to think 2 steps ahead, though I doubt the LC job would pay enough to make a dent in their welfare payment.  (did I say that, I was just thinking it, didn't mean to say it).

• Options
    Wow~ his unemployment benefits will likely end in November, she/they need to do something!  Why can't she leave her children with her H while she works.   I can't imagine living like that (not that we are living like kings!) I hate the extended unemployment benefits, it allows people to be more picky....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Her church just gave them a used Suburban so they can transport the whole family back and forth to church as well.

• Options
    imageBubblyToes:

Then I wanted to punch her in the face at "I didn't have kids to send them to daycare."

She also clearly didn't have kids to support them herself. That's what the government's for, apparently.

imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Options
    imagefemmegem:
    imageBubblyToes:

She also clearly didn't have kids to support them herself. That's what the government's for, apparently.

exactly.

• Options

And now she DD'd.  

Isn't it ironic...

• Options
    imagejettagurl:

And now she DD'd.  

Isn't it ironic...

Don't 'cha think?

imageimage Ashley Sawtelle Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board