September 2011 Moms
Options

crampy and cranky

I am cranky, I have cramps (had most of the pregnancy so far) I am at work for another hour and 12 mins, I dont want to work 11-7 tomorrow, and I am ready for the weekend NOW. I am dying to feel lo move, and I am just Ehhhhhhh!!!!

Sorry, vent over now. (for now lol)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: crampy and cranky

• Options

Same here!!! Except I'm not at work now. I've had killer cramps all day, and my lower back hurts. And I too, can not wait to feel baby move!

My poor DH, I keep snapping at him for no reason, good thing he's patient lol.

Feel better! Hopefully you can take a nice bath when you get home, I think I might.

Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options

ohhhhh a bath, I never thought of that!! The only thing that sucks about that is I like baths so hot my skin turns red... and I cant have it!! LOL!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hear ya'. No cramps for me but I'm pissy as all get out. I'd love to just sit down and cry, but I am literally not able to cry. The idea of another work day and then sitting in class all day Saturday just depresses me.

As for the bath, that's a great idea. I like super hot baths but since that's out of the question, I fill the tub up partially and then let the water run from the shower and hit me to keep me toasty. And having the water hit me is oddly relaxing. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"