Attachment Parenting

Anyone have a Didymos Streifen?

My local store is having a 40% off sale on Didymos starting tomorrow and I'm attracted to these patterns the most. 

Do you like yours? Does it look good on? Is it comfortable?  

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010

Re: Anyone have a Didymos Streifen?

• The didymos streifen means it's a Didymos Stripes (Iris, Katja, Jan, Martin, etc.)  I absolutely loved Iris in a size 3 last summer.  It was the perfect ruck wrap for us, as T was just getting into toddlerhood and wanted up and down alot.  Didy stripes are a great beginner wrap they're soft and easy to mold.

I see you're local are you buying at BeByeBaby?  I'm a co-leader of Babywearing International of Chicagoland and we teach there once a month.  We'll be there this coming Tuesday at 10 if you're interested in learning more about babywearing.  Here's our blog with info. 

https://bwichicagoland.wordpress.com/wp-admin/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You may want to check out thebabywearer.com there's a for sale or trade board and you can get some amazing deals. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTabithaGoins:

The didymos streifen means it's a Didymos Stripes (Iris, Katja, Jan, Martin, etc.)  I absolutely loved Iris in a size 3 last summer.  It was the perfect ruck wrap for us, as T was just getting into toddlerhood and wanted up and down alot.  Didy stripes are a great beginner wrap they're soft and easy to mold.

I see you're local are you buying at BeByeBaby?  I'm a co-leader of Babywearing International of Chicagoland and we teach there once a month.  We'll be there this coming Tuesday at 10 if you're interested in learning more about babywearing.  Here's our blog with info. 

https://bwichicagoland.wordpress.com/wp-admin/

Thanks! I figured out the 'stripes' thing this morning, haha. Be By Baby is having a 40% off Didymos sale so I picked up a size 6 striped wrap in Jan. Love the colors. Maybe I'll come by on Tuesday if we're free. Could use some spotting for back wraps!

We've been wearing her since birth (moby, mei tai, ergo, ring sling, etc) so I was excited to see the sale! 

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"