3rd Trimester
Options

Help: Good Hostess gift for my shower hostess??

My good friend is throwing us a co-ed baby shower on Saturday, and I'd like to get her a nice hostess gift, but I don't know what to get her....

Any thoughts/ideas?

TIA, any advice is great!! :) 

Re: Help: Good Hostess gift for my shower hostess??

• Options
    I got an Anthropologie apron as a hostess gift recently, it was SO cute and the note attached said something like "so you can always be a stylish hostess".  It was cute and very appropriate.  I also like to give monogrammed stationery or a monogrammed candle to shower hostesses. 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options

I got both mine a pink Pandora bead. =)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This is my favorite! With a gift card inside or with a bottle of vodka or bag of coffee it would be awesome!

https://www.starbucksstore.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=222227

Photobucket
    Landon & Porter
    1-10-07 & 5-11-11
  • Options
    I got each of mine a gift basket of pampering stuff from Bath and Body works. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am struggling with this mainly because I have more than one person to worry about. My Aunt is hosting one, but her three daughters, my other aunt and her daughter are all helping. Then I have another shower which I have three aunts hosting it for me, but I know that all thier daughters will help also. I don't have money to buy them all something too expensive. I need ideas for cheap gifts.

If I just had a couple people to worry about I would do a gift card to a resturant or bath and body works stuff.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageUGAbride:
    I got an Anthropologie apron as a hostess gift recently, it was SO cute and the note attached said something like "so you can always be a stylish hostess".  It was cute and very appropriate.  I also like to give monogrammed stationery or a monogrammed candle to shower hostesses. 

I vote for this!  You could do a really cute bag with an apron from Anthropologie and a monogrammed teacup (they have adorable monogrammed teacups and mugs for $6). 

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options

Thanks guys! 

I LOVE the apron/teacup idea, but my friend is an attorney who has her own nanny, so I don't want to suggest anything by buying her an apron. LOL

I might do the teacup thing and then a gift certificate somewhere, since she LOVES tea.

Thanks again! :o

• Options
    I made little gift bags with a painted wine glass, a monogramed purse hook and some lotion and body spray.  I used some coupons and found stuff on sale and only spent $35 on each hostess
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"