Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

NTTGPR - It's f'ing snowing!

Doesn't mother nature know it's April and the first day of spring was 10 days ago???  We're supposed to get 7-10 inches!  We need to move south!

Sorry I'm just so sick of this winter...Crying

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NTTGPR - It's f'ing snowing!

• Options
    I'm nearby in Foxboro!  Nice April Fool's Joke.  I'm so over winter.  I didn't hear 7-10 inches though!  I hope that's not true!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is terrible!! You do need to come down south! Spring comes earlier here. Big Smile

PS I love your corgi! What a cutie! 

*** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Uggggggh! I can sympathize. We just got like 3 feet last week and weekend, it was horrible. I am so sick of snow and winter. So ready for summer. I hope your snow melts fast and spring is soon on it's way!
  • Options

I think Foxboro is more into the rain area than Franklin (we always fall on that Worcester Hills/495 belt line and this year it seems we've been on the wrong end of that line).  I'm hoping they're wrong but the weather just said localized 3-6" per hour (for about an hour) at some point between 4-8am

@blueeyeddreamer - Thanks, she wears me out but we love her!  If I would let him, DH would like to have a herd of Corgis!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It's saying possible snow here too, in TN. It was like 80  last week. W T F?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, we haven't gotten up to 80 yet, but yesterday it was in the high 50s and now its barely above freezing!  My corgi is anxiously staring out the window hoping I will take her out (she loves to run in the snow and is probably the only one excited to see it)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yuck!  That almost 70 degree day a few weeks ago was such a tease.  I CAN NOT wait until that kind of weather is here for real!
  • Options
    Oh that's right, I forgot about that day (how quick we do).  That was such a wonderful day.  Maybe if I keep the blinds closed and turn the heat up really high I can pretend its summer outside Paradise
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Can we trade???

We are having a heat wave today.  It's currently 90F.  Last week we were having highs in the 50's and 60's.

I'm dying over here.  We don't have the AC hooked up yet.

my currently-reading shelf:
    Jennifer's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options

we can trade any day of the week.  I'd take 90 with no AC over this always (but I'm a summer baby Smile)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"