April 2011 Moms

XP: She's here....

So I guess she wanted me to be a March 2011 Mom instead:) 

SHE's HERE!!!!

Izabella Grace was born on Tuesday 3/22/2011 after a long labor 27hrs, and a csection after some distress for the baby.  She had a NICU stay but was discharged home with us and she has been doing well since.  She was born at 37 and 5/7 days and was 7lbs 3oz.  We didn't know the sex until my husband was asked to stand and tell the room what our child was, and oh what a moment it was.  He wanted to be the one to present the reveal, not the MDs or Nurses.  It was an amazing moment and so emotional in the best of ways.  She is doing well and we are in love and overjoyed with everything.  Like many have said before it is so worth everything we have all been thru when you get to this moment. 

I'm going to try and post a pic, but am never good at that, so we'll see how it goes.  I know I post only occasionally but figured many would want to see this update and we are soo excited to finally be parents.  Blessings to Everyone and best of luck for a slew of BFPs very soon, hopefully April will be a GREAT month. 

Re: XP: She's here....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"