September 2011 Moms
Options

So, everyone tells me...

that I'm having a girl, because I haven't gained any weight yet (I gained 15 pounds by this point with DS) and because I am still nauseous.  I'm not convinced. Isn't it just kind of an old wives tale that pregnancy symptoms predict gender?  I would be happy to have a boy or girl, but now I am kind of pulling for a boy just so I can tell them all they are wrong Devil  What do you guys think?
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: So, everyone tells me...

• Options

I was sick as a dog with my first two preg.  And they were both boys.  This one it's completely different. But then, I don't know yet what it is I'm hving.  Old wives tales are so off, but it's fun to play around.  Everybody is convinced that i"m having a girl because I've said that this pregnancy is a complete night and day compared to my first two.  

It'll be fun to see what it is. I'm almost hoping for another boy just to laugh at everybody who was 100% that it's a girl.  LOL!  In the end, we get a good laugh. 

BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Options
    I havent gained weight, lost 15 lbs actually and did not have any morning sickness. The gender prediction chart said I was having a girl, at work ppl were telling me I was having a girl and I recently found out it's definitely not a girl. So either way its a 50/50 chance. In my heart I had a boy in mind, everytime I saw baby stuff I always went to the boy stuff. And I was right!
    Photobucket Mrs. Roro
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ...well with DD I would have gained 7lbs by the next two weeks.. I didn't gain a thing till the month of 14-18 I didn't lose either I had no m/s ..no realization that I was pg except a positive test. This time however I have lost 21lbs had horrible m/s strong food aversions and haven't put back on any weight yet.. so that must mean boy right? Since that's how opposites work :p
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"