Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I have no "dog in the fight" but...

I don't think it's an unfair comparison of elderly drivers to young moms, as many of you are arguing is unfair.

Oldies' brains / functions are diminishing. 

The frontal cortex of people under 22 is still developing (the part that controls reasoning and the ability to think before acting).

So plausibly, an MRI could be in order to check brain development of young mothers, just as driving tests are in order to check the safety of elderly drivers.

Carry on with the eye-rolling, then.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I have no "dog in the fight" but...

• This is kind of old news now because we all came to the agreement that every age should be required to take this driving test..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageKelsoXOXO:
    This is kind of old news now because we all came to the agreement that every age should be required to take this driving test..

shits, you knew about the frontal cortex?  I'd better DD, then. 

You asked for shits to talk about. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageHeather R:

imageKelsoXOXO:
    This is kind of old news now because we all came to the agreement that every age should be required to take this driving test..

shits, you knew about the frontal cortex?  I'd better DD, then. 

You asked for shits to talk about. 

Right but I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this is getting to the dead horse stage..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • le sigh, woman, I'm not taking sides.  I'm not actually even talking about elderly drivers but about young mothers.  I think you're touchy because you're the dead horse. 

Note: that is a metaphor, not a threat.  Stick out tongue

• Confused No, it's definitely to the dead horse stage. This was being discussed while I was still at work hours ago.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The Bump Police are out tonight! 

Please state the designated time frame in which we may all make posts about a topic so that I know for future reference.

• imageHeather R:

The Bump Police are out tonight! 

Please state the designated time frame in which we may all make posts about a topic so that I know for future reference.

Ummm I basically love you for that PIP.  You have won my support.

• imageHeather R:

The Bump Police are out tonight! 

Designated time frame:

If poster was on the side of the smarts they can bring it up for the next 6 months 

If poster was the stupid smacked down then it has a shelf life of one hour and anything after said hour shall be deemed a "dead horse". 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageyankeebaby2:

If poster was the stupid smacked down then it has a shelf life of one hour and anything after said hour shall be deemed a "dead horse". 

Just as I suspected.

Drinkn, I am always happy to oblige!  Big Smile

• I'm coming out of self-induced lurkdom to reassure you, yet again, that I love you.
    Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"