May 2011 Moms
Options

Finally got my GD Screening results. lol

You totally thought these GD posts were over didn't you?  lol!

Yes, it's pretty late in the game to be doing this test.  I had it last Wednesday and never heard back so although I figured everything was fine (since they would have followed up if I failed) I wanted to know the result.  Just got a call and my score was a 69.  The nurse on the phone laughed.  What a pervert. ;)  My pancreas is getting a nice atta-boy this afternoon.

Re: Finally got my GD Screening results. lol

• Options

Heh, congrats!  I just got my final result yesterday (I'd failed the 1 hour but passed the 3 hour - whew).  They had me delay getting the 1 hour test done until 3rd trimester so I could do the state mandated HIV test at the same time. 

Way to go andigurl's pancreas, lol!  Woo hoo!

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
    Photobucket
    A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
    Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
    Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
    Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
    BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagekikijbunny:

Heh, congrats!  I just got my final result yesterday (I'd failed the 1 hour but passed the 3 hour - whew).  They had me delay getting the 1 hour test done until 3rd trimester so I could do the state mandated HIV test at the same time

Way to go andigurl's pancreas, lol!  Woo hoo!

Seriously?  WOW!  How is that constitutional?  Thumbs up for passing the test though.Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've failed the 1 hr with all three pregnancies... my body just hates it for some reason. I only did the 3 hour with my first (which was BRUTAL) and was fine..so with the last two I've just monitored my sugars for a week and brought the drs my numbers and they were able to see my results that way. I didn't have a single high level in an entire week of checking... so yay no gd for me! :)

And yay for YOU not having it either!! :)

• Options

I just had an appointment this morning with my Dr and he said that I have to take the 3hr even though I passed the 1 hr because of some new rules that are in place???  He said "I'm sure you'll be fine, it's just something that is now mandatory"

So why did I bother with the 1 hour???  Ugh...I am not a happy camper.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"