3rd Trimester
Options

so exhausted, I feel like a lazy fatty;)

Honestly, I could sleep until my due date (which is 5 1/2 weeks away). I am sooo exhausted I have no will to do anything. I wake up at 7am, get DS ready for school, take him and my brother in law to school, come home and try my best to be a good mommy to my DD. Sometimes I nap at 10am while she is sitting beside me watching a movie, other times I can make it until after lunch when she naps. Then waking up from my nap to pick up DS from school feels like the biggest chore ever! I'm completely wiped and find the only way to not nap and be lazy all day is to not sit down at all. If I go go go then I can make it but i'm not supposed to do that anyway, especially not everyday! Plus it makes me feel like my pelvis is going to split in two and I get lots of contractions. I feel very guilty for being lazy... my house is a mess and i'm not being super mom like normal. I hate this. Normal sleepiness is one thing, from a newborn waking you up throughout the night, but when your body is literally not working with you it's so frustrating! Anyone else having this problem?

Meagan #3 due May 8th

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: so exhausted, I feel like a lazy fatty;)

• Options
    I have been like this for the past few days,  I have no desire to do anyhing.  I don't even want to get out of bed anymore.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Dont feel guilty, set aside one small chore to do each day so your house doesnt get too out of control. It might make you feel better to keep up a little activity everyday but If you are supposed to be resting you better just rest missy!! LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Right there with you! My house looks like a bomb went off, and its driving me crazy! Dh is working 6 days a week, so he's exhausted too. I wake up every morning at 3:30 am to pee, its like clock work, and then everyday at work I start falling asleep at my desk right at 3:30 pm. I can't afford to go on leave early, so I am stuck dragging myself to work everyday totally exhausted. I was so tired today, I didn't even shower, I gave myself a sponge bath (how sad is that?). I just didn't have the energy to stand in the shower. I don't know how we will get our house ready for lo at this rate, but I am only 1 woman with a baby inside me, I can only expect so much from myself. Oh, and the whole nesting this is a crock! I still haven't gotten it yet, and doubt it will come at this point.
  • Options
    imagemommameag:

Meagan #3 due May 8th

Does this make me Meagan #4?

I have to admit, I've only ever seen that spelling once aside from my own name. Kinda nifty!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • Options

I'm so glad to see this post because it is exactly how I am feeling right now! I keep running into people complaining about how tired they are, and I just want to say, "Really? Really? Try being 33 weeks pregnant with an almost 3-year-old and a business to run. Eek!"

Anyway, I too am absolutely wiped out. I feel like its the first trimester except I can't even bend down or sit down without grunting. I am 100 percent exhausted!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have felt like this my entire pregnancy.  I do have some good days where I'm not so tired though, but most days I just have no energy or motivation to do anything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sounds like me only I don't have a job or other little ones running around. Makes me feel tooootally lazy lol. Nesting has totally kicked in but I haven't got the energy to follow through with it so I just sit here making lists and plans...lol

• Options
    imagesunset+skies:
    imagemommameag:

Meagan #3 due May 8th

Does this make me Meagan #4?

I have to admit, I've only ever seen that spelling once aside from my own name. Kinda nifty!

Awesome, we are just special ;) I have only seen it one other time as well. I meant baby #3 due soon... but we probably are Meagan #3 and #4!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    OMG----totally know how you feel.  I am working 13 hour days - 3 days on and 3 days off - I will tell you ----those 3 days off I spend in a semi coma - I don't get out of bed until like 2 in the afternoon.  At 37 weeks- I just feel like I would kill to have this baby today and get maybe a tiny bit of my energy back.  I feel like a total slug as soon as I don't "HAVE" to be at work.  This nesting thing is not going to happen to me - but if any of you super energetic nesting people need more places to clean - come on over....I have enough nesting to be done to get it out of anyones system! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"