TTC After a Loss
Options

Expert Chart Readers Wanted

So it looks like in this last week my temps are looking a little less wacky, maybe I'm getting the hang of it.  I'm feeling a little crampy and having some very very light spotting (barely there).  If this AF related will I be getting a temp dip? It feels like AF is coming but I've never paid attention to ovulation signs either so I'm hopeful that I still might ovulate this cycle but I'm guessing not.  Any thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Expert Chart Readers Wanted

• Options
    It is hard to say since you haven't taken an opk in a week but if I had to guess based on CM alone that maybe you O'd on cycle day 28? did you try putting in higher temps for the next few days and see what it does?
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options

imagejen629:
    It is hard to say since you haven't taken an opk in a week but if I had to guess based on CM alone that maybe you O'd on cycle day 28? did you try putting in higher temps for the next few days and see what it does?

I didn't think of that...I'll go try it now.  Thanks for the suggestion!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejen629:

Ticker Warning

I am not an expert, but I agree with Jen.  Good luck!

• Options

Ok I tried entering higher temp for the 1st and 2nd and it put broken crosshairs with ovulation on the 29th, that makes me feel a little more hopeful.  I guess I can only wait and see what happens...geesh its tough to be patient lol

Thanks again for always helping me with my charting questions ((HUGS))

• Options
    imageglitterfish 213:

Ok I tried entering higher temp for the 1st and 2nd and it put broken crosshairs with ovulation on the 29th, that makes me feel a little more hopeful.  I guess I can only wait and see what happens...geesh its tough to be patient lol

Thanks again for always helping me with my charting questions ((HUGS))

your welcome!
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    To me it looks like an annovulatory cycle.  Either AF is on the way or you are having O spotting.  I don't really see a temp jump yet over what would be your coverline, but who knows what the next few temps will do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"