3rd Trimester
Options

My Last Dr. Apt.

I went to my last Dr. Apt today! The nurse practitioner said she dosen't think I will make it to my induction on Monday. I am 3.5cm, 70% effaced, and his head is -1. I have been loosing my mucus plug for like three days now. No steady contractions yet. Just here and there. DS is out of town with his grandparents for Spring Break so we will have to see if we can get some things going when the hubby gets home! Wink

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My Last Dr. Apt.

• Options

Yay!! Good luck, hope you can get things moving quickly and get to see your little one soon :)

Meagan

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yes  Keep the momentum going!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats.  I am due today, but on this board because we still have NOTHING going one. Oh well.  On a good note, the LO will be big, healthy and strong.  And I only have so much longer to wait!  No more than a week.  Phew...

• Options
    imagechipperberg:

Congrats.  I am due today, but on this board because we still have NOTHING going one. Oh well.  On a good note, the LO will be big, healthy and strong.  And I only have so much longer to wait!  No more than a week.  Phew...

Me too, on all of this...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thats the good thing! Knowing no matter what he will be here in just 3 days! Thanks girls, and good luck!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"