March 2011 Moms
Options

T&P request - Japan related

We are all aware that what is being told regarding the reactor is being downplayed. Unfortunately, the government is trying to keep the country from going into mass histeria. My family went to Osaka this week for my SIL's sisters wedding. All of my SILs family were coming in from China and it wasn't something they were willing to miss even though they were all very concerned. My neice is 30 months old and my nephew is 3 months old. My brother called my father to tell him that all the children are sick. Not just my neice and nephew but all the cousins and other children that came in from China are also sick. It couldn't be a virus because there wouldn't have been enough time for incubation and chances are it isn't something they ate because only the young children are sick.

It is twice as far from Fukushima to Osaka than it is from Fukushima to Tokyo so it's very obvious that the situation is much worse than we know.  I'm not asking for prayers directly for my family but for the country as a whole. My family is only staying in Osaka a few more days and though I'm sure Okinawa isn't going to be safe from radiation if it's starting to show up on our west coast, I am much more concerned about the population of the country as a whole...

image Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: T&P request - Japan related

• Options

My brother has been going to Japan every year to visit (he is hoping to eventually move there). He was supposed to go a week after the first earthquake hit but has postponed his trip. His friends in Japan are emailing HIM for information about what is going on over there b/c the government isn't telling them.

My T&Ps are with the whole country and your family!

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Options
    T & P for sure...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"