April 2011 Moms

BTDT- Another Quick Insurance ?

Ok ladies- This sounds dumb but I have no clue. . . does baby need dental insurance?  Ours is separate from medical, so we need to request it. It's not much money, but when do they need coverage?

TIA!

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: BTDT- Another Quick Insurance ?

• They don't go to the dentist until they are about 2 1/2.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageel25:

They don't go to the dentist until they are about 2 1/2.

This. No, you won't need dental insurance immediately.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't plan to get dental insurance for LO until after his first or second birthday.  I was at my 6-month dentist checkup yesterday and they suggested bringing him with me to my own appointments in the beginning to get him used to the atmosphere, but said that they wouldn't need to officially see him until a bit later on.

They did say that once he starts teething to be sure to wipe his gums and emerging teeth down with a washcloth as often as you would brush your teeth to avoid their little teeth getting decayed from breastmilk or formula.  They also suggested, when he gets bigger, watering down juices and making sippy cups of water available pretty much anytime.

Never put LO to bed with a bottle of anything but water if you do put him/her to bed with a bottle at all.

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sounds good. I just know that my nephew was born with two teeth, which is totally random, but it made me think! LOL
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"