Cloth Diapering

Kawaii reviews...

I am sure this is on here somewhere but for the life of me I can't find much on this brand.  I am building my stash and focusing on one size dipes, thought I would add in a couple of Kawaii's but I can't find much info on them.  I've checked the blog and FAQ's, can anyone give me some opinions.  TIA.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kawaii reviews...

• If you've checked the blog, you would have seen the diaper spreadsheet, where there are a couple Kawaii reviews.

My personal opinion on Kawaii is that they are good. They are inexpensive, not made of the best fabric, which doesn't hold up long term like other more expensive diapers, the elastics are a little harsh; but overall they are a good option. My stash is made up of quite a few Kawaii diapers, and I have not had any problems with them. The minky bamboo ones are my favourite. Their overnights are also great from my experience.

Of course, like any other diaper - it depends on your LO and the fit on them personally. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • imageWaterLiIy:

If you've checked the blog, you would have seen the diaper spreadsheet, where there are a couple Kawaii reviews.

My personal opinion on Kawaii is that they are good. They are inexpensive, not made of the best fabric, which doesn't hold up long term like other more expensive diapers, the elastics are a little harsh; but overall they are a good option. My stash is made up of quite a few Kawaii diapers, and I have not had any problems with them. The minky bamboo ones are my favourite. Their overnights are also great from my experience.

Of course, like any other diaper - it depends on your LO and the fit on them personally. 

I still can't find them on that spreadsheet, but thank you very much for the info.

• Loading the player...
  • On the review spreadsheet, at the very bottom there are several tabs. Click on pockets, and kawaii should be there! :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagebananacupcake:
    On the review spreadsheet, at the very bottom there are several tabs. Click on pockets, and kawaii should be there! :)

Thanks, I missed the tabs....ha and that annoys me at work when people do that.  I am very sorry!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"