Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Share your non-candy Easter basket fillers

DD can't have alot of candy/snacks because of nut allergies, but doesn't really eat much candy at home anyway so i'm looking for some non-food-related easter basket ideas!

My mom is getting her some washable paints, some spring outfits, and some little odds and ends to play with at her house.  I already got her a Hello Kitty hairbrush and was thinking about a thing of Silly Putty and a hula hoop. 

Need more ideas! Her basket isn't that big so thankfully I dont have to buy a ton of stuff. (Obviously the hula hoop would not fit in her basket. lol)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Share your non-candy Easter basket fillers

• Options
    Books, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, crayons, coloring books, little dolls.
  • Options
    Stickers, craft supplies, socks, sidewalk chalk, books, jump rope.  My DD is going through a bit of a dinosaur obsession so I found some little dinos and an egg that hatches a dino when submerged in water to put in her basket.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This year or past years, DD has gotten:

Hair things

Play jewelry

Kaleidoscope

Recorder/kazoo

Games

Crayola Pipsqueaks colored pencils and markers 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Colored bubbles (pink), a packet of flower seeds & a small flower pot (found in the dollar bin at Target), VeggieTales Easter dvd, fruit scented nail polish, hair bows, fruit scented chapstick, bath bubbles & colored tablets for the tub. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in love right now with Target's Easter section!!!  I got Little People Eggs, Thomas the Train Easter Train, Easter Potato Head, Easter crafts, etc.  I went BSC and got more stuff than can fit in 3 children's baskets.  They won't even have candy in there.  I figure they will get enough of that when their Abuelita comes later in the day.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

Bubbles
    Mini princess doll (the ones with the little rubber dresses)
    Stickers
    Outdoor plastic toys (shovel, scoop, etc)
    Little LED keychain thing my DD is obsessed with (from Party City)

Michael's craft store has lots of items for $1-2.  They also have a 25% off any purchase, exp Satuday (you can google the coupon).  Everything from headbands to crafts.

• Options

I'm doing maybe one or two candy items (or I'll probably split up smaller things, like M&Ms, into the plastic eggs for Easter morning), these awesome big stampers of different shapes (they have huge handles perfect for small hands), a rainbow-colored stamping pad, some stamping markers that have different shapes on them, Silly Putty, and some foam stickers.  I might do a mini hula hoop, too ~ that's a cute idea and I've seen them at Target. 

• Options
    imageccc'swife:

I'm doing maybe one or two candy items (or I'll probably split up smaller things, like M&Ms, into the plastic eggs for Easter morning), these awesome big stampers of different shapes (they have huge handles perfect for small hands), a rainbow-colored stamping pad, some stamping markers that have different shapes on them, Silly Putty, and some foam stickers.  I might do a mini hula hoop, too ~ that's a cute idea and I've seen them at Target. 

Oh, and a PP reminded me that I also got DD a packet of flower seeds from the dollar bin @ Target :)   

• Options
    crocs, swimsuit, disney movie (Bambi), DD is getting Tangled, that's all I got so far...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This year for DD1, I have a Piggy Paint set, Play-doh eggs, egg-shaped sidewalk chalk, and stickers for her eggs. (I've gotten her paints and bubbles in the past but we have enough!) For DD2, I have the Little People Easter figurines (from Target) and bunny ears. I still have to get them books, which I do every year.

Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"