My family and I are going on a cruise to Bermuda in May. DS will be 10.5 months (9.5 corrected age). I have a few logistical questions:
- He is EFF. How did you wash & sterilize bottle parts? How did you mix the formula if you used powder? Did you have to make each individual bottle or would they give you a fridge to keep in your room?
- If you wanted to heat up baby food, was there a way to do that?
- How did you give LO a bath?
- How many/what types of toys did you bring?
- My travel agent said DS won't be allowed in the pool because he will still be in diapers. Any way to get around this? Alternatives? (aside from going to the beach when we get to Bermuda, I'm talking about what to do while we are on the ship.
Anything else I should know?
BFP 8/18/09 cycle #7
Missed m/c 9/16/09 (7w6d, baby measuring 6w1d)
D&E 9/25/09 at 9w1d
BFP 11/25/09 1st cycle after D&E
DS born @36w2d
~~~Labor Buddy to And Ketch~~~
BFPB to LoveBeingAWife33008