Upstate NY Babies

i can't wait to have a garage sale

i have been saying for years we are going to do it but this summer i am determined  whatever we make will be for spa treatments at the resort. i packed up ethans 18 month clothes today and his crib bedding that is pretty much brand new since he never used the blanket or bumper. i just want to get rid of stuff.

Re: i can't wait to have a garage sale

• I don't have the time and patience for garage sales.  And I am no good at bargaining with people, so I am sure I would be even worse off with them bargaining with me!

I plan on taking stuff to either a consignment store, the bi-annual wee-peats sale in ROC, or taking the tax write off with donation.  I can not wait to get rid of the stuff I am saving though!  As soon as we either find out #2 is a boy or #2 girl outgrows stuff, it is GONE!

• I've been spending a lot of time lately sorting bins of Gavin's old clothes.  It's so hard for me to part with!  But, I've consolidated 7 bins down to just 1 small bin of clothes that I want to hold on to for sentimental purposes.  Now I have to price things for the consignment sale and garage sale in a couple of weeks.  I'm hoping to make enough to pay off another credit card.
  • Loading the player...
  • me neither!

i can't wait to get up in the attic and purge purge purge! of course the other side of my split personality will be all semtimental and trying to save this and that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH keeps saying that this is the year we're going to have a garage sale. I'm all for it, but I have this feeling that I'll be the one cleaning out the house to get stuff together for it, because he'll come up with "other things to do" when I suggest we start getting things out. Getting rid of baby stuff would be great - I think 1/2 our basement would empty out as a result, but I guess I'm still holding on to the hope that we'll get to have another baby in the next couple years.
  • Mine is going to be the weekend of May 13-14.. so if you don't end up doing one yourself, you can bring stuff over here if you want. :)
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"