Multiples

I did it!

Took the twins out alone that is.  This was the first time I'd taken the babies out in public (other than the doctor).  I took them to BJs and put Max in the carrier on my chest and Susannah in her carseat on top of the cart.  They slept pretty much the entire time!  I'm kind of proud of myself, can you tell?  Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I did it!

• Wow, congrats!  I didn't take the boys to costco alone until they could both sit in the seat.  Now its one of their favorite places. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!  Such a great feeling of accomplishment isn't it?!
    bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
  • Loading the player...
  • Good job lady! Makes you feel like superwoman.
  • Good for you!

I remember my first outing too. I purposely delayed buying a shower gift so I HAD to go out and buy it with the girls.  We went to Crate & Barrel, which was 25 minutes away and I felt so so accomplished when I got home!

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I think there is something special about that first real outing with your kid(s) anyway.  I remember feeling so awesome and just different the first time I took my son to Walmart with me LOL  It was like being a new person, there for the first time, and I wondered if everyone could TELL I was a first time mom.  I didn't expect to feel any different, but I remember it very well.

Congrats on your outting.  Your kiddos are precious!!

• imagerobinsokj:
    Wow, congrats!  I didn't take the boys to costco alone until they could both sit in the seat.  Now its one of their favorite places. 

we go at least every week.  its our go-to place if they are difficult or we're bored (esp in the summer when its hot).

the other day, one of the old free sample ladies told me she was retiring and moving closer to her family.  she said she was excited, but very sad because she would miss my babies. you know you're at costco too much when you've established relationships with the free sample people.

• WTG... I still can't imagine doing anything alone with 2.
  • Great job!!!!!  YOu should be proud! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"