Cloth Diapering
Options

any deals around right now for rockin green?

any deals around right now for rockin green? TIA! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: any deals around right now for rockin green?

• Options
    Soap.com has a code on their site for 20% off your first and second orders.  Also, they have free shipping on orders over $39.00. I've ordered from them twice and love their customer service and extremely fast shipping. I placed an order on Mon, and got it yesterday.
  • Options
    I think on the RnG site there was a dicount code. It could be on the FB page, though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMcarrieb85:
    Soap.com has a code on their site for 20% off your first and second orders.  Also, they have free shipping on orders over $39.00. I've ordered from them twice and love their customer service and extremely fast shipping. I placed an order on Mon, and got it yesterday.

thanks! I got two bags, 20 % off and free shipping b/c it was free shipping on orders of $25 or more before the discount code for 20% off. $22 something total for two bags. and it says it's coming tomorrow!  

• Options

imageErin RN:
    I think on the RnG site there was a dicount code. It could be on the FB page, though.

thanks! found it on FB page- 10% off but then $5.95 for shipping, so it was cheaper to go with soap.com. thanks!!!!  

• Options
    imagejunebride060306:

imageMcarrieb85:

thanks! I got two bags, 20 % off and free shipping b/c it was free shipping on orders of $25 or more before the discount code for 20% off. $22 something total for two bags. and it says it's coming tomorrow!  

You're welcome! Glad it worked out well for ya. I've been impressed with them, and like that all their shipping materials are recycleable too.

• Options
    Thanks for asking this question!  And, thanks to the poster who recommended soap.com....just ordered 2 bags of the Rockin Green detergent thanks to your recommendation!
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagerunnergirl79:
    Thanks for asking this question!  And, thanks to the poster who recommended soap.com....just ordered 2 bags of the Rockin Green detergent thanks to your recommendation!

Glad I could help!

• Options
    What is the code?  I can only find the one for new customers (springsplash) and it won't let me use it for my 2nd order. 
  • Options

imageBubbleToes:
    What is the code?  I can only find the one for new customers (springsplash) and it won't let me use it for my 2nd order. 

springsplash is what I used on soap.com but it was my first order

• Options
    what kind are you looking for? I have a few bags in classic and some in hard rock all upopened that don't work for us- Would love to unload them- email me kristenjoa at gmail if you are interested and I can look to see what scents they are in which formula.
  • Options
    The second order code that I used on Monday was sosoap2. Hopefully it still works
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"