Baby Names

Baby Girl name help for my sister

My sister is expecting a baby girl (yay!) but they are having an awful time picking a name. She and her husband are very picky. Can you guys help me with suggestions? She likes "different" but not weird names.

Also she wants a Y in there somewhere (anywhere in the name). So far with out trying we have named all of our kids with a Y in their name, and now she doesn't want her little girl to be left out :) Middle name is Kathryn.

TIA!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Girl name help for my sister

• Yvonne? Ysabel?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Tonya

Yasmine

Ruby

Lydia

Daisy

Shelby

Courtney

Ivy

Whitney

Evelyn

Macy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lydia Kathryn

Layla Kathryn

Ally Kathryn

Anya Kathryn

Raya Kathryn

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Anya Kathryn

Molly Kathryn

Rosalyn

Faye Kathryn

Malory Kathryn

Sybelle Kathryn

Marilyn Kate

Myra Kathryn

Sidney Kathryn

Ruby Kathryn

Kelly Wryn

Darcy Kathryn

Lindy Kathryn

Lynette Kathryn

Wendy Kathryn

Mother of  Sable Rene' & Clifton Michael
    Blog    Names
  • Thanks for the suggestions ladies!
  • I think Taylor and Bayley both sound good with Kathryn

• imageJKat876:

My sister is expecting a baby girl (yay!) but they are having an awful time picking a name. She and her husband are very picky. Can you guys help me with suggestions? She likes "different" but not weird names.

Also she wants a Y in there somewhere (anywhere in the name). So far with out trying we have named all of our kids with a Y in their name, and now she doesn't want her little girl to be left out :) Middle name is Kathryn.

TIA!!

If she what's a different name then she should name the baby a normal name and add the UNEEK Y somewhere in the name like... Kaylee, Haylee, Elysabeth, Alyssa, Brooklyn, Addyson. Something like that.
  • imageshellybird101:
    imageJKat876:

TIA!!

If she what's a different name then she should name the baby a normal name and add the UNEEK Y somewhere in the name like... Kaylee, Haylee, Elysabeth, Alyssa, Brooklyn, Addyson. Something like that.

The only problem here is that this is such a trend now that it wouldn't be unique or unusual at all (plus the poor child will be constantly correcting the spelling). 

The Y  names I can think of are:

Yvonne

Yvette

Evelyn

anything ending in "ey" or "y" naturally like Bethany or Aubrey or Kelsey

Anya (pretty one)

Kayla

• I may get flamed for this one, but I like Dylan. Yes I do think that is cute for a girl.

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image

DD #1 9/11/10

DD #2 8/28/12

#3 Due 10/8/15

• Gwenyth, Jocelyn, Roslyn, Aaliyah, Bailey, Maya, Ainsley, Anya, Bethany, Bronwyn, Carys, Cynthia, Darcy, Felicity, Freya, Ivy, Gwendolyn, Hadley, Kayla, Judy, Joy, Delaney, Kyra, Mallory, Harmony, Remy, Ruby, Skye, Sydney, Sonya, Sylvia, Whitney, Waverly, Zoey

• imagez047059:
    Sylvie

I love this name.

• I love Lydia & Mya

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"