Cloth Diapering
Options

Microfiber lining?

I've only used AI2's with DD and never pocket dipes.  But I'm going over some listings and seeing pockets lined with microfiber.....which I thought wasn't supposed to be next to baby's skin?  Are there different kinds of microfiber?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Microfiber lining?

• Options
    The pocket itself is usually lined with fleece or sued cloth, maybe they meant the insert is microfiber?  As long as there is 1 layer between baby and the MF, you should be ok.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageLilrdmandy:
    The pocket itself is usually lined with fleece or sued cloth, maybe they meant the insert is microfiber?  As long as there is 1 layer between baby and the MF, you should be ok.

That's what I thought too.  I'm wondering if she wrote microfiber instead of microfleece for the lining, but it was definitely the lining she was talking about....these ones don't come with an insert. 

I'm going to have to find the listing again and maybe EM her for clarification.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"