Stay at Home Moms

NO SPAMMING THE BOARDS: "Ground Floor Opportunity"

Didn't want to completely ruin ALL the fun so I've left parts of this post.  :)

P.S. No spamming/free advertising ever, next time you will be banned.  Thanks

MOST OF THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED.

The best way to predict the future is to CREATE it!! "

How many of you would have worked your whole life if you were at the beginning of Mary Kay or Avon (in the first year of the business)? If you had done it, whether passionate about make-up or not, you would be a multi-millionaire by now.

Right now,FREE sign ups to join! And by free, I mean ABSOLUTELY FREE! No SS#, Account #s, or any personal information of that nature is required to sign up! We are asking people to sign up whether you want to buy, sell or even if you still aren't quite sure! You are NOT required to buy or sell anything!! No Home Shows, No Calling are required! Everything will be done via Internet, iPad, iPhone or Droid! Upon joining, you will get your own replicated site that will have your online store that people will be able to purchase from! If you decide that this isn't for you, cancel at ANYTIME WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!

Already, over 24,000 people have joined & have made this the fastest growing internet company EVER!! We are going places & projected to be THE NEXT Mary Kay of the industry! You have nothing to lose!  :)) This will be THE BEST decision you'll EVER make! Guarantee it!!

Re: NO SPAMMING THE BOARDS: "Ground Floor Opportunity"

• WOW! Sounds so awesome! I can sit at home with my kids and get paid!?!

Excellent- because between eating my bonbons and drinking my wine I hardly have time to do anything else!

• Reported
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Hopefully the job wouldn't include having to look at that "jewelry" again.  Ever.
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • OP- I judge you.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageJ&A2008:
    Hopefully the job wouldn't include having to look at that "jewelry" again.  Ever.

Im dying over here.

someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageMalloryRae:

imageStacyc625:
    OP- I judge you.

Can we all sit down over a few beers and bonbons and discuss how much we judge her??? 

I seriously want to try a bonbon. lol- I am going to ask the Easter Bunny to bring me some. We might need to wait until 5pm for the beer. I don't want to be judged.

• imageStacyc625:
    imageMalloryRae:

imageStacyc625:
    OP- I judge you.

Can we all sit down over a few beers and bonbons and discuss how much we judge her??? 

I seriously want to try a bonbon. lol- I am going to ask the Easter Bunny to bring me some. We might need to wait until 5pm for the beer. I don't want to be judged.

I want a bonbon and a martini. Like now...well I guess I will wait until after lunch. What exactly is in a bonbon? As a SAHM I should know these things.

someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageMalloryRae:

imageStacyc625:
    OP- I judge you.

I'm in as long as we can also make fun of the jewelry!

• Don't Lia Sophia and Stella & Dot have this niche covered?
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • The best decision I'll EVER make -- and you'll guarantee it?!  Are you for real?  Go away.  Seriously.

• I just quit my other job.  This sounds awesome.  Count me in!!!
  • imagesusanmosley:
    I just quit my other job.  This sounds awesome.  Count me in!!!

For what? the jewelry or the beer & bonbons?

• imageStacyc625:
    OP- I judge you.

Just to be clear, are you judging her for spamming the board, or for her questionable taste in jewelery?

• imageMalloryRae:
    imageMrs.Hizzo:

imageStacyc625:
    OP- I judge you.

Just to be clear, are you judging her for spamming the board, or for her questionable taste in jewelery?

Please say both! 

First and foremost spamming the board. I didn't even bother to check out the jewelry. I was too busy judging.

• imageStacyc625:
    imageMalloryRae:
    imageMrs.Hizzo:

imageStacyc625:
    OP- I judge you.

Please say both! 

First and foremost spamming the board. I didn't even bother to check out the jewelry. I was too busy judging.

OK, then, you judge the spamming and I'll judge the jewelry. I realize this is giving you something of a moral platform for your judginess while I just wind up looking shallow, but I am the bon-bon eater, after all. It's probably appropriate.

• imageMrs.Hizzo:
    imageStacyc625:
    imageMalloryRae:
    imageMrs.Hizzo:

imageStacyc625:
    OP- I judge you.

Please say both! 

OK, then, you judge the spamming and I'll judge the jewelry. I realize this is giving you something of a moral platform for your judginess while I just wind up looking shallow, but I am the bon-bon eater, after all. It's probably appropriate.

lol @ moral platform. I hope peeps know I am totally joking about judging. Only thing I don't joke about is alcohol. It would be nice for it to be 5pm lol.

• And because curiousity got the better of me- i looked. Horrible website for starters- and the jewelry is worse.

• I haven't looked at the jewelry.  But I am willing to judge it simply because people who I think are cool are judging it.  No need to think for myself when I can just blindly follow the crowd.

And stacy - I've be "in" on the beer and bon bons for a long time.  Count me in on a ground floor opportunity!!!

P.S. regarding jewelry, I own a wedding ring, and engagement ring, a sports watch and two necklaces.  I don't even have my ears pierced.  I'm an not sure this company is really going to want me.   

• Party!!!

I love it when spammers try the Bump.

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • imageKitCat1:
    imageStacyc625:
    imageMrs.Hizzo:
    imageStacyc625:
    imageMalloryRae:
    imageMrs.Hizzo:

imageStacyc625:
    OP- I judge you.

Please say both! 

lol @ moral platform. I hope peeps know I am totally joking about judging. Only thing I don't joke about is alcohol. It would be nice for it to be 5pm lol.

Only 55 min to go for the alcohol!  Or, we could go with the theory that it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

That theory bodes well with me!!!! :) Cheers!

• You ladies crack.me.up! Love it :o
  • Love you, Shavers =)
  • imagesusanmosley:
    Love you, Shavers =)

Ditto.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"