Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Ticker Warning "too sad" post below ticker warning.

pg mentioned

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ticker Warning "too sad" post below ticker warning.

• Thank you for being considerate and warning us. Considering the poster herself could not show us the same respect. Angry

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• I am getting really sick of people using this board to "talk out" THEIR feelings another person's loss.  Especially when they have full term tickers in their posts.

Do they not understand what this board is for?

Thanks for the warning. 

• Loading the player...
  • I am getting really sick of people using this board to "talk out" THEIR feelings on another person's loss.  Especially when they have full term tickers in their posts.

Thanks for the warning. 

• imagehopefulmom81:

I am getting really sick of people using this board to "talk out" THEIR feelings another person's loss.  Especially when they have full term tickers in their posts.

Thanks for the warning. 

Yes This.

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Why, why, why do people do this?  What in God's name would make that woman think that it's ok to ask a bunch of ladies who have just had miscarriages for support?  I also don't get those people who come on here with spotting asking us if they are having miscarriages.  I mean, come on, call your doctor.  What else do you think they're going to hear from us other than yes, I had spotting, and I am no longer pregnant. 

If it wasn't for those who speak up and tell these people that this isn't the place for them, I would have to leave this board, and I would need to leave the Bump.  Thank you to all of you for your spport and help.  You are the best.

Unexplained infertility. TTC 2 1/2 years. 2009: natural chemical pregnancy 2010: IUI x 3 = BFN. 3/2011: IVF #1 = BFP. Loss at 6 weeks. 7/2011: IVF #2 = BFP. Beta #1: 107 Beta #2: 371 7/26 ultrasound: saw heartbeat! Our beautiful baby boy born via surprise c-section 3.16.12!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"