Maryland Babies

Anyone know of a good MFM or high risk OB?

I'm looking for a good MFM, Peri or high risk OB in the central MD area.  Anyone know of any?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone know of a good MFM or high risk OB?

• Where in Central Md are you? 

There is a group here in Annapolis that I had to go once w/ DS, but I have friends who saw them regularly and like them a lot- but if you aren't in AACo it would probably be out of your way... 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I know that my OB, Dr. Hajj, is one of the doctors that does rounds at GBMC's high risk maternity ward.  His office is in the Physician's Pavillion at GBMC.

One of my friend's actually switch to him from her OB because she had a full placenta previa and a major bleed.

Dr. Marwan Hajj 
    6569 North Charles Street
    Physicians Pavillion West, Suite 710
    Towson, MD 21204
    (410) 321-1313

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I was high risk and went to GBMC to see Dr. Weitz.  She is wonderful.  I would definitely recommend checking her out.  She was named the #1 OB in Baltimore (in Baltimore's magazine) a couple years back.  Good luck!
  • I loved the crew at UMMC's CAFC unit (Center for Advanced Fetal Care).  I had to see both of their docs for my high-risk twin pregnancy last summer.  I had ultrasounds there every other week for a few months - their techs are so nice and incredibly knowledgable.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I went to the Perinatal Center at St. Joseph's and they were great (both Dr. Cootauco and Dr. Rossiter).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"