October 2011 Moms
Options

anyone else NOT recognize their own boobs?!?!

i saw them in the mirror yesterday and i swear, these things are not mine!  my nipples are not that big.  my areolas are not that huge!  what the hell happened to my body?!?!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: anyone else NOT recognize their own boobs?!?!

• Options
    HA! These nips have gotten huge and are always on point.
  • Options
    *raises hand* They're out of control.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAshleyEric609:

Seriously!  I'm right there with you.  My shirts are way too tight...and it's not because my stomach is getting in the way.

TTC #1 since 02/2010, BFP on 1/24/11, EDD 10/5/11

2011 Boston Marathon (4/18/11) @ 16 weeks
    Soldier Field 10 Miler (5/28/11) @ 22 weeks

BFP Chart @ Cycle #11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep! I'm normally like an A and I'm definitely already a B and wondering how big I'll get!!??!!
  • Options
    memo9memo9 member
    imageMandy747:

imageAshleyEric609:

Seriously!  I'm right there with you.  My shirts are way too tight...and it's not because my stomach is getting in the way.

Same here!  I have always been a B and I am nearing the D range!  Holy moly!

• Options

So jealous! I keep hearing about everyone's boobs growing! I'm a small B that became a medium B. D'oh!

• Options
    memo9memo9 member
    imageA Pregnant Pause:

So jealous! I keep hearing about everyone's boobs growing! I'm a small B that became a medium B. D'oh!

You still have time!  I'm missing my smaller boobs.... my shirts fit funny and I feel like I look fatter.  My husband on the other hand....

• Options
    Ugh I had to move up to a D and now my D's are not fitting and I am starting to think even DD bras will not fit. I feel so gross Crying Of course H is loving it though
  • Options
    Mine are slightly familiar... they are the firm and roundness of mine before I breastfed a child for six months Yes
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageaaliyah88:
    Yep! I'm normally like an A and I'm definitely already a B and wondering how big I'll get!!??!!
    Can we trade? I was a 36D to start and now I've been buying 38DD. My mom got to EE so I may be in trouble. I don't know what to do with these things!
    BFP CP 1/12/11 DD born 10/16/11
  • Options
    Mine haven't changed much at all. Maybe a little bit, but nothing drastic. Just me??
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

imageaaliyah88:

Ditto... normally AA and right now a full A/small B. I'm hoping they don't get a whole lot larger than my last pregnancy. I evened out at a full B. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options
    Mine look the same, but they're just way bigger. My belly is not making clothes hard to wear, but my smaller stuff won't fit over my boobs! I should have known. It's hard to keep decent when they're taking over.  I was looking in the mirror this am and thought "well, my belly just looks a bit pudgy, but my boobs definitely look pregnant"
  • Options

Yesterday my husband commented on how big my nipples have gotten... i promptly rolled over and went to sleep...Devil

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageawesnap:
    imageaaliyah88:
    Can we trade? I was a 36D to start and now I've been buying 38DD. My mom got to EE so I may be in trouble. I don't know what to do with these things!

This. Um, I went to get a prenatal massage yesterday (THAT ROCKED, btw) and i felt like my tatas were swinging around down to my knees.  I am sure I will go up a couple more sizes before this is done.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"