Stay at Home Moms

Target Couponers - A Question RE: Gift Card Deals

Not too familiar with how the gift card deals work at Target.  I'm interested in the "Buy 10 Weight Watchers Smart One Meals and get $5 Gift Card".

If I buy 20, will I get (2) Gift Cards or should I bring DH along to do a separate transaction? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Target Couponers - A Question RE: Gift Card Deals

• When they've had the "buy two boxes of diapers, get a gift card" thing before, I bought four boxes in one transaction and gotten 2 gift cards, so I assume it would be the same for you.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • A few times a year, they run a 'Buy 3 bags of Starbucks coffee and get a $5 gc' promotion.  This is the coffee we use (and a lot of it) and Target has the best price for it, so when they run this sale, I take my coupons (which I almost always have)  and stock up.  I got 9 bags one time and got 3 gc's...so I'm assuming the same would hold true for the WW deal.  Just check the fine print on the tag on the shelf where the product is.  If there is a limit, I would imagine it would specify that there - if it's not in the circular.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"