Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Is your LO playing with their tounge/licking lips etc?

Sam has never done this before, back when he was a few months old he started sticking out his tounge and then stopped and never has since and now he's kind of stickin it out a bit but more licking his lips, I figure he's just rediscovering it and playin w/it etc. but just curious if others are doing this too.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Is your LO playing with their tounge/licking lips etc?

• DS does it all the time- we thinks it's so funny! He also sucks his lips in, to where it looks like he doesn't have any- I think it's teething related!
  • So is always playing with her tongue. It is unusual to see her without it stuck out.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DD did it for the longest time, just poking her tongue out on one side when her first tooth was coming in.  She started doing it again just this week.

She also sucks in her bottom lip and smacks, soo funny!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DD's tounge is out all the time.  She's constantly sticking her tounge out and pulling it back in.  Her two top teeth have been coming in forever (I wish they would cut already!!) and I think the tounge thing is totally teething related.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Yes!  My 10mo old is doing that all the time now!  

On another note, I am expecting a new baby too- So exciting!  Congrats =)  Are you having any anxiety about 2u2?

Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"