December 2011 Moms
Options

Thinking about baby...

All I can do is think about this pregnancy and I'm just soooo excited! Its hard to get motivated to go to work when I would rather talk all day about baby stuff. Anyone else feeling this way???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thinking about baby...

• Options
    I'm right there with you.  It's on my mind pretty much all day and I'm looking on baby sites most the day too.  There goes my work productivity:)  At least I have only on week and today left at my current job before I start my new one!
  • Options
    imageKelbelle28:

All I can do is think about this pregnancy and I'm just soooo excited! Its hard to get motivated to go to work when I would rather talk all day about baby stuff. Anyone else feeling this way???

DITTO!!!!  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep. Thankfully I am on Spring Break until Monday!
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options

Um...yes! It's all I think about. I actually took a personal day today to get it out of my system, enjoy the day, and then I'll go back and force myself to get my head back in the game.

But honestly, I can't think of anything else lol. When a few hours go by and I realize I wasn't thinking of the baby I'm shocked. 

• Options

Me for sure. I'm pretty close with a lot of my coworkers and it is HARD not to talk about it with them. Instead I do my work and daydream whenever I have an opportunity.

I work at a sporting good's store, so I also spend a lot of time looking at the baby sports apparel and looking at the team gear - trying to plan out a baby boy nursery Big Smile

• Options

imageChargersgrl33:
    I'm right there with you.  It's on my mind pretty much all day and I'm looking on baby sites most the day too.  There goes my work productivity:)  

Same here! My job has been crazy busy for the last 6 months & things have finally slowed back down in the last week. I don't feel so bad for being a bit worthless right now. 

• Options
    I am completely obsessed with my LO already! I can't stop thinking about, or reading stuff online, or talking about it either! My friend at work is pregnant too so that is pretty much all we talk about all day, she's due 2 months before me. And my best friend is PG too ...and due less than a month before me...so I couldn't get away from it if I wanted to!
  • Options
    Yes, it's constant! I can have to worse day at work and then think about baby and my day is 100% better.
  • Options

imagektek2010:
    I am completely obsessed with my LO already! I can't stop thinking about, or reading stuff online, or talking about it either! My friend at work is pregnant too so that is pretty much all we talk about all day, she's due 2 months before me. And my best friend is PG too ...and due less than a month before me...so I couldn't get away from it if I wanted to!

We are due date twins!! yay!!

• Options
    imageKelbelle28:

imagektek2010:

We are due date twins!! yay!!

Triplets! Well if our tickers are right. Dec 1st?

And my SIL is due maybe a week/week and half before me I believe. Yeah, kinda on the brain. :o)

imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Our darling daughter and sweetheart guy.

Melissa and Rob, 10/30/08

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Sept Siggy Fun: Fairy Tales
  • Options
    Due date Quads!!!! Im December 1st too!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"