High-Risk Pregnancy

Bed-Rest Mamas Daily Check-In ~ THURSDAY ~

This thread is for any mama on bed-rest, in any form. We are stuck home or in the hospital, in a bed or on our couches, and could use the support of each other to make it through this time in order to get to a healthy baby. We all know how hard bed-rest is and we wish everyone a healthy pregnancy!!!! Anyone is welcome to join, and anyone can start this daily thread. Just copy and paste this paragraph and info lines below if you get here and the thread has yet to start for that day. Feel free to give us updates about your condition. Be sure to check out the links to our member and resource list below.

Name:
Due:
Began bed-rest:
Type:
Reason:

imageNEWS:

For those of you taking progesterone, read this: https://creationhealthcare.com/articles/shame-on-you-crisis-kv/

imageQuestion of the Day: Thrilling Thursday: What item are you most excited about getting for your baby?  

If you have any updates, upcoming appointments, or anything else to say, let us know!

Bed-rest check-in member list

Bed-rest check-in resource list

Paradise Rest up motionless mamas!

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.

Re: Bed-Rest Mamas Daily Check-In ~ THURSDAY ~

• QOTD: I loved getting the cribs and bedding together!! Although I have also loved shopping for clothes, decals for the nursery and registering!!

Update: home from the hospital!! My doctor did not want me to leave but the hospital doctor said to continue bed rest at home and return with any changes.  I have an appt at my ob tomorrow and I'm worried she may readmit me:(  Im loving being at home and snuggling with my dogs:)

image image image We were blessed with Connor Benjamin and Charlotte Eleanor on May 15, 2011 at 34 weeks and 5 days. Both babies were healthy and came home with us from the hospital!!
  • QOTD- I would have to go with nursery furniture. Lucky I was on top of things and had pretty much finished her nursery before I was put on bed rest:)
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • QOTD- mine has been cloth diapers =)...this is my 2nd son and we didn't cd ds#1 but have started this week on him. Its becoming an obsession now!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • update: Back from the drs office. I am now 4 cm dilated and they went ahead and did the group B strep test. Dr said that he will go ahead and induce me next friday the 8th so i will be 37 weeks with an adjusted due date. The dr said that the first ultrasound when they adjusted my due date to 5/5. they should have never changed it and just kept with LMP which would be 4/29
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • QOTD - Can my item be the nursery?  I can't wait  until I'm far enough along and healthy enough to start the transition from office to nursery!  Too much cuteness!!
    smaller alaska pic Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • QOTD: Jogging Stroller. I haven't been able to walk in 10 weeks - I can't wait till I can walk and run and skip and jump again!!

Update: I was up all night - like every 30 minutes peeing!!!

• QOTD: CDs.... It is so addicting... and they are so cute! I just like to sit here and look at them... I know I am so weird

Update: Spent all day yesterday in L&D because I fell in the shower. My hips decided to stop working on me and I took a pretty bad tumble. The baby is fine and moving. They monitored me for a good 6 hours because my uterus was irritated and contracting. The contractions stopped and baby is healthy and strong. I took most of the beating. My left hip/thigh has a very large black and blue mark and my wrist is still a bit sore. The OB wants no walking and keep off my feet. Hips and pelvis are very unstable due to Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD). I am disabled... Crying

Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• QOTD: cloth diapers--once I figure out which kinds I want!

Updates: great ultrasound today--cervix is back to 3.4cm and babies are growing well.  The meeting with the dietitian was also good.  Time to join the finger pricking club! 

• QOTD: I'm really hoping we get the stroller we registered for... Baby Jogger City Elite... I've been salivating over it ever since I first saw it, and it's one of the few strollers that's tall enough for my and DH's long legs (we're both 6'0" and kick the back of a lot of strollers).  But overall, it will be so neat to see the nursery shape up, in general. 

UPDATE: Got to go to my work shower today... had a really really nice time.

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
    Photobucket
    A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
    Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
    Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
    Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
    BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"