March 2011 Moms

LO won't sleep! (venting)

Today has been such a hard day.  I'm SO tired.  LO has not slept more than 45 mins at a time today.  He is so tired and keeps fighting it.  I've tried everything!  I just had him in the moby and he fell asleep for 20 mins.  I put him down in bed and 10 mins later he is up crying.  Daddy is on duty for now, I just need a break.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LO won't sleep! (venting)

• *hugs* I know how hard it is. It will get easier I promise.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Try and warm bath for both you and baby.  good luck!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hang in there.  We go through the same thing at night.  She'll sleep for an hour or two and then she's up for a few hours straight even though her eyes are heavy.  We have our good days and our bad, but it seems to be getting better. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you!  He finally we down at 10:30 last night and slept until 3:30!  Today seems to be off to a good start.  We had some company yesterday, so I'm thinking his schedule was thrown off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad he slept better!! Lack of sleep is no joke and it's so hard when they fight it like that! Hopefully today was a better day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"