Babies: 9 - 12 Months

My Non-Update

I'm going to post & run because I'm exhausted tonight (excuse the phone formatting). Some of you have been asking for updates and I can't tell you how honored/flattered I am that you've had DS & me in your thoughts. Thank you. Yesterday, I filled out the paperwork to see a marriage counselor and I checked off "emotional abuse" and "addiction". The earliest they could get us in is April 19th which is why I hadn't updated. There really is nothing to update. DH agreed to go with me and I decided that since DS's party is in 11 days and since we royally svck at communication, we will not discuss anything until we are with the counselor. I hope DH doesn't think he's off the hook because I plan to spill it at the counselor's. Just not now. I want to work together to make DS's birthday great. So far, I've been able to push everything aside and act more than civil, friendly even. So, I hope I'm making the right choice here. I figured it would simultaneously allow us to cool down and make a mental note of what we need to say/hear/ask/request. Plus, we won't ruin his party by having DH throw another tantrum and refuse to mow or put the gazebo together or what-have-you. So, there's my non-update. I've decided not to decide...yet. Thanks so much for the support, eHugs, PMs, emails & Facebook messages. You ladies totally rock! You made me feel empowered and justified and that's what I needed to finally get our @sses in counseling. I'll update for real when there's something concrete to share. Night! Smile
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***

Re: My Non-Update

• I'm glad things are cooled down for the time being!  I hope Dez has an awesome party.  Update after your session, I really hope hes will be open enough to really hear your concerns!

Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Thanks for the update! That sounds ike a good plan. Hope the part is great!
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like a step iin the right direction. Thanks for the non-update ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"