Secondary IF

Monday was a Bittersweet day

So, we went on a mini-vacation to Lake Geneva and while we were there, we had a great time, but my mind want array after hearing that My friend had her baby girl.  I am really excited for her, but it is hard because she has something that I want.  A BABY...all I could think about was how she was in the hospital having all of her family coming and seeing her new baby and how I may end another year without a second child...will this ever get easier :(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday was a Bittersweet day

• Oh sweetie...I am so sorry.  It totally stinks.  {{{HUGS}}}
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • JMayJMay member
    I'm so sorry - it's a horrible feeling.  To want to be happy for someone else, but at the same time, so torn over every detail because you want it too.  I have yet to learn if it gets easier, but I really hope it does.  (((HUGS)))
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello fellow Chicagoan. That does suck. I know your happy for her but wishing you had that joy too. 4 of my friends are pregnant or just delivered this past week. I remember when they all announced they were expecting. I kept thinking that will be me next month and now a year + later it's still not me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry.  I know the feeling.  A friend of mine, who was going through IVF with me last June, just had her twins a couple weeks ago and it is hard to see that.  I kept thinking, if mine worked, I would be having a baby right now too.  It does get a little easier.  I have to keep it in my head that my day is just around the corner...positive thinking right!!  Your day is coming too.  Hugs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • I'm so sorry, it's such a miserable feeling. I wish I could be more happy for the people of whom I'm currently insanely jealous. Insanely.Jealous.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"