Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Today I am angry

I am so angry about everything.  Why did I have a miscarriage?  Why do others get to have oops babies?  Why is everyone going on like life is normal?  Why are there so many women on this board? Why did it hit me today out of no where?  Why did I end up in line behind a woman with a newborn and a pregnant cashier at that food store? Why does my SIL who is 20 weeks PG feel liks she has to keep avoiding me (I would do the same in her position but I am not in her position so I am pissed)? I am so freakin pi$$ed and I do not know what to do about it,  I hate the person I am becoming.  I have never been bitter towards others and today I am. 
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Today I am angry

• It's all part of the grieving process.  Everybody has their angry, bitter days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have my angry moments every day. You are allowed to be angry over all of these things, it is all part of the process. I know that doesnt make it any easier. (((Hugs)))
  • Loading the player...
  • you are not alone in feeling this way! i'm sure all of us feel this way at least once a day.

i know i feel this way more then once a day - and i thought it was crazy and i was just being a mean person, but the ladies on here were there to support me and make me realize it normal.

just hold on to the hope that one day, this anger/grieve will become tolerable. i i hate when people say "oh it will pass and one day you will move on", because i know it never will pass and i will NEVER move on from this - but i just like to think/tell myself that one day it might become easier to deal with.

thinking of you, and hoping tomorrow is a better day for you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

? BFP #1 EDD 10/18/2011. Twin Blighted Ovums 3/10/11. D&C on 3/11/11 ?
    ?BFP #2 5/19/2011 ? 9/1/2011 - it's a BOY!!! ? Jace Matthew born 1/23/12 ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ?BFP 6/21/2012 - EDD 3/5/2013 - natural MC 7/22/2012 at 7w ?
    ?BFP 10/24/2012 - EDD 6/26/2013, grow little one grow!?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Right Hug I'm sorry you aren't having a good day!

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• Hugs.  I am sorry you are having a crapper of a day.

I get angry and annoyed too.  I find it hard to act like everything is normal at work (only a few people know) when people yuck it up about Final Four or whatever, and I want to throw my laptop out the window.  Or, when someone is mad about something totally minor, and I want to say, 'I am supposed to be frickin' pregnant, and you know what - I'm not, so quit your whining and suck it up!

But, instead I say these things to myself and try to move on asap.

Hang in there.  I think the anger is normal.  We're all going through a lot right now, and it's not fair in the least.

Unexplained infertility. TTC 2 1/2 years. 2009: natural chemical pregnancy 2010: IUI x 3 = BFN. 3/2011: IVF #1 = BFP. Loss at 6 weeks. 7/2011: IVF #2 = BFP. Beta #1: 107 Beta #2: 371 7/26 ultrasound: saw heartbeat! Our beautiful baby boy born via surprise c-section 3.16.12!
  • imagechicagogirl10:

Hugs.  I am sorry you are having a crapper of a day.

I get angry and annoyed too.  I find it hard to act like everything is normal at work (only a few people know) when people yuck it up about Final Four or whatever, and I want to throw my laptop out the window.  Or, when someone is mad about something totally minor, and I want to say, 'I am supposed to be frickin' pregnant, and you know what - I'm not, so quit your whining and suck it up!

But, instead I say these things to myself and try to move on asap.

Hang in there.  I think the anger is normal.  We're all going through a lot right now, and it's not fair in the least.

What she said.  

OOOH, and I've got another good one.  Yesterday, I was walking into my apartment building and I didn't know that there was a lady with a stroller behind me.  I walk through the door and start to let it shut behind me.  I see the doorman start to move towards the door with a "someone needs my help" expression on his face. I quickly turn around and see the lady with the stroller.  I manage to swing the door back open for her while saying, "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry".  She has a really irritated/exasperated expression on her face and says "thanks" while rolling her eyes.  I then say in a snotty way, "Hey, I said I was sorry. Had I known you were right behind me, I would have held the door, but I don't have eyes in the back of my head". She says really snotty, "I said, thank you..." and then I said,really snotty back "The expression on your face and tone of your voice didn't".  I wanted to punch her in the throat. 

So, yeah, I get angry too :-)

Me: 39 DH: 35 - TTC #1 since October 2010
    BFP #1 2-1-11 Missed Miscarriage 3-14-11(9 wks)-D&C
    BFP #2 9-17-11 EDD 5-29-12
    Edward James born 3-14-12 weighing 1lb11oz at 29w1d via c section due to low fluid and growth restriction from crappy placenta.
    My BFP Chart
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers <a href="http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/sbphotos1/?action=view
  • yep, i'll say its hormones or whatever but i have zeropatience. i hope tomorrow is better. hugs.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You are not alone.  I still go back and forth between being angry and depressed.  I work in OB and its to the point where I'm mad at my patients because they are pregnant and I am not.  But I do have good days as well.  I hope tomorrow is better for you!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

• Totally normal stage of grief, just let yourself be angry for now and get through each day the best you can.  <hugs>
  • ((big hugs)) I'm sorry you are having a hard time today, I have been pretty grumpy today myself.
    Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • imagebuckeyebride22:

You are not alone.  I still go back and forth between being angry and depressed.  I work in OB and its to the point where I'm mad at my patients because they are pregnant and I am not.  But I do have good days as well.  I hope tomorrow is better for you!

I comletely understand this!!  I'm glad to know that I'm not along in getting angry/sad over seeing other people preg. or who have children.  It's also hard to be in big groups of people for a long period of time. 

Very nice to know that there are woman who are experiencing the same emotions that I'm!  I hope everyone will have a smile on their face at least once today!!!!!  Have a great day!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"