Stay at Home Moms

What is your favorite site for printable coupons?

I've checked out a few but I don't want to register for each of them and have them junking up my inbox (although I could use my gmail acct).

I like thekrazycouponlady but I was thinking it would be nice to have a site where I can type in Parmesan cheese and see what coupons come up, instead of having to search just by brand.

What site is your favorite??

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)

Re: What is your favorite site for printable coupons?

• take advantage of 'liking' on Facebook- that is where i get most of my coupons- i like the companies that i know i use and print coupons that they have on their page.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I like coupon.com and depending on what store i'm going to (if i'm going to target or walmart), I'll check out there sites for printables..I LOVE targets coupons!

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I like coupons.com, redplum.com, smartsource.com, pillsbury.com, bettycrocker.com. I'll also go on individual websites to see if they have coupons. Also check out www.livingrichwithcoupons.com the lady who runs it has a great coupon database with links to printables.

The walmart, target, and kmart coupons are great too. I've also started saving e-coupons to my foodstore cards- much easier and cheaper than printing coupons.

HTH!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageJAM2000:

I like coupons.com, redplum.com, smartsource.com, pillsbury.com, bettycrocker.com. I'll also go on individual websites to see if they have coupons. Also check out www.livingrichwithcoupons.com the lady who runs it has a great coupon database with links to printables.

The walmart, target, and kmart coupons are great too. I've also started saving e-coupons to my foodstore cards- much easier and cheaper than printing coupons.

HTH!

Still print them JAM- most grocery stores allow you to 'double up' on e-coupons. So you load one to the card/or your phone AND print them out. I save a TON that way

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageStacyc625:
    imageJAM2000:

I like coupons.com, redplum.com, smartsource.com, pillsbury.com, bettycrocker.com. I'll also go on individual websites to see if they have coupons. Also check out www.livingrichwithcoupons.com the lady who runs it has a great coupon database with links to printables.

HTH!

Still print them JAM- most grocery stores allow you to 'double up' on e-coupons. So you load one to the card/or your phone AND print them out. I save a TON that way

oh yea, I do that too. I just am very selective about which coupons I print. I really hate it when you get one coupon and a huge ad with it on one piece of paper

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"