Snarky and T-TTC
Options

My ute might be famous!

LOL  The u/s tech at my RE's office needed some 3D uterus pics for their website and a brochure.  She asked if I would volunteer my ute, and I said yes.  At least, I know my ute looks pretty now after the hysteroscopy and d&c.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!

Re: My ute might be famous!

• Options
    Sweet!
  • Options
    Cool!

How are things going with your cycle by the way??
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awesome!

Is that something they do before a new IVF cycle? Just wondering what questions to ask the RE when we go back.

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    thats awesome!

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    That's pretty cool!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love it! Awesome.
  • Options

imageJenny829:
    Cool!

Good!  Thanks for asking.  I start stims on Friday.  They are doubling the Gonal F dose from last time in an attempt to get more eggs and have a better fert report than 1 out of 7.  It is hard to combat our mysterious MFI issues where the sperm looks awesome but dies immediately when they do ICSI.  RE suggested DS as a backup this time, but DH was not at all interested in that option. So, I am just hoping we have something to transfer. 

TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    gidgegidge member
    Will they pay your ute royalties? ;)
  • Options
    imageHazelEyes730:

Awesome!

Is that something they do before a new IVF cycle? Just wondering what questions to ask the RE when we go back.

When I first went back to the RE in January, we had to do all our b/w testing again, DH did a new SA, and I had an u/s to check the lining and ovaries and then a SHG.  My RE requires all of that if it has been more than a year since you cycled.  They did the initial u/s in 3D to get a better look at everything.  This 3D u/s today was to make sure I was suppressed before starting stims and to check my lining.  

• Options

imagegidge:
    Will they pay your ute royalties? ;)

I wish!  It could help pay for this IVF cycle. 

• Options

imageStacy092306:
    we had to do all our b/w testing again, DH did a new SA, and I had an u/s to check the lining and ovaries and then a SHG.  My RE requires all of that if it has been more than a year since you cycled. 

we had to do all that again too.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    :takes off bra and tosses it at stacy's famous ute, then proceeds to run around topless after stacy's ute with a sharpie hoping for a boobie autograph:
  • Options
    imageStacy092306:

imageJenny829:
    Cool!

Good!  Thanks for asking.  I start stims on Friday.  They are doubling the Gonal F dose from last time in an attempt to get more eggs and have a better fert report than 1 out of 7.  It is hard to combat our mysterious MFI issues where the sperm looks awesome but dies immediately when they do ICSI.  RE suggested DS as a backup this time, but DH was not at all interested in that option. So, I am just hoping we have something to transfer. 

Thats exciting that everything starts up in just a few days. I will keep everything crossed for you that get several rock star embies from this cycle!!
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nice! Good luck with the cycle! ::lots of healthy embies dust::
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    imageStacy092306:
    imageHazelEyes730:

Awesome!

When I first went back to the RE in January, we had to do all our b/w testing again, DH did a new SA, and I had an u/s to check the lining and ovaries and then a SHG.  My RE requires all of that if it has been more than a year since you cycled.  They did the initial u/s in 3D to get a better look at everything.  This 3D u/s today was to make sure I was suppressed before starting stims and to check my lining.  

Thanks! Good to know. We're planning on making an appointment sometime in May to get things started. Now I have some idea what might go on. :)

Good luck this cycle!

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You'll have to post pics of the beautiful ute.  We wanna see!
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options
    How cool is that?!?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"