Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

1 Week Today..

Its been 1 week since I had my miscarriage Sad I was talking to DH last night about how sad I am to finally have "the worst day of my life". I've had plenty of bad days but whenever anyone would ask, what was the worst day of your life I couldnt find an answer... now I have one.

I feel like I'm missing a piece of my heart and feel numb alot. However, every day I feel a little stronger. I know this will never go away, this feeling. I owe ALOT of my feeling better to you girls. Thank you for being wonderful and so supportive. It makes me sad (and mad) that any of us have to be here, but it helps to have people to talk to who understands.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 1 Week Today..

• {{{HUGS}}} sweetie
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • hugs to you.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry, I know what you mean about "worst day of your life" I was thinking the very same thing yesterday. I keep telling my self that if this is what it takes to have a family it will be worth it (not sure if that makes sense, but to me it does)

Hugs, take care of yourself.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"